Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Recycling News

I don't know what is going on today, but it must be a slow news day. Every article I have looked at and every news video I have clicked on today is stuff that I have looked at before. Some of the "news" is about things I read about several weeks ago. How lazy are reporters getting? I clicked on a Yahoo video about home foreclosures, and about how there is a town in California where about 2 out of three homes that are for sale are in foreclosure. This is not new news! I watched that video weeks ago! I decided to click on another news item about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama's NAFTA. That was also old news--saw it weeks ago as well. The only new "news" I saw was about Britney Spears comeback on "How I Met Your Mother" last night. I don't watch the show, and am not really that interested in Britney Spears. I'm glad she is settling down, but I don't have any other interest in it. I guess the old saying "no news is good news" rings true, at least on this seemingly quiet news day.

No comments: