Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bonnie Hunt Show Canceled!

I'm in shock! I just read that "The Bonnie Hunt Show" has not been renewed for a third season! I just don't understand the thinking these companies (Warner Brothers, for this one) base their decisions on. Bonnie Hunt is the only show I watch regularly in the morning. They claim the reason it is not being picked up for a third season is because of low ratings. That may be true, but one has to look at the time of day the show is on. There isn't anything on other than her show, and nowadays there aren't that many people who are home in the morning and early afternoon. Why can't they just leave it on? What will replace it? Dead air? That totally annoying "Let's Make A Deal" show should be canceled because there is no redeeming quality in that show.

Bonnie Hunt seems to never catch a break. Every television show she has tried has been canceled, and I don't think it is because she isn't very good; it's just that the production companies don't want to give it time. They just want to make money over providing good, quality shows for people to watch. If you take a look at her show's website, it seems like it is a very popular show. I wish there was something loyal viewers could do to save the show. I know other shows that have been canceled have been brought back after viewers protested. Any of my readers who enjoy her show, let's start a writing campaign to keep Bonnie on the air!

No comments: