Thursday, February 5, 2009

Acai Berry and Total Cleanse

Okay, so I have decided to try out the much touted Oprah Winfrey and Rachel Ray diet which requires taking acai berry supplements along with colon cleansing supplements. It always seems like these products are such a scam, and I have to say, I believe the stuff the two TV personalities are pushing is a scam. Actually, I need to correct that, I think the business practices of the Nature's Best Acai Berry supplement and Total Cleanse is a scam. When I started researching the effectiveness of acai supplements, what I ran into was a lot of offers for me to get a "free" 14-day trial of the stuff. "Free" actually means $4.99 and enrollment in a monthly $50.00 charge for the supplement whether you want or need it or not. I'm not interested in all that sort of rubbish. All I want is to try the stuff and see if it works. I know how those so-called free offers work, so I didn't fall for it. I chose to just order what I wanted from ebay. That way, if it works, great--I can get more when I need or want it. If it doesn't, I'm a fool for trying it paying one time for something that does not work. So, if you are interested in the acai berry supplement and colon cleansing supplement, my advice would be not to order it from the "free" offer websites; just order it from ebay or some other source. I am curious to see if the stuff can actually make a difference. I will keep you updated here as soon as my items arrive and I start using them.

6 comments:

David said...

Not only is Acai a great anti-oxidant but so is Mangosteen and used in conjunction with Green Papaya Powder(available at http://royaltropics.com)helps break down proteins during digestion and greatly facilitates a cleanse. Combine these with a bathroom bidet sprayer from www.bathroomsprayers.com and you will be clean inside and out!

Anonymous said...

I love the free acai berry products that I have found online. Some really good quality products.

Hippopop said...

I am looking forward to finding out if they work for me. Thanks for the input.

Anonymous said...

Acai a great anti oxidant.it has helps break down proteins during digestion and greatly facilitates a cleanse.it has very useful for weight lose medicinal.


acai supplement

Unknown said...

Margaret asks if you have tried it yet. Original post in Feb. and it's now April. Results?

Anonymous said...

Excellent post about acai berry. Really enjoyed reading it as it was very informative. As acai is the hottest trend in town this article is an eye opener for many.