Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jennifer Love Hewitt Weight

I finally got to read my "People" magazine yesterday and just wanted to throw the whole Jennifer Love Hewitt weight thing onto my trash heap. I don't understand why the media and the entertainment industry has to be so critical. I thought that Jennifer looked like a normal person. I wish we could see all celebrities as they really are. Everyone fluctuates with their weight at different times in their lives. I don't see the big deal. If an actress gains a little weight, rumors start about being pregnant or being a pig or some such stupidity. If an actress loses weight rumors start about drugs and eating disoders. No wonder people don't know what normal is. If you read tabloids or watch any of the so-called entertainment news shows, no one is satisfied with the way a person looks. Thank goodness there are people like Jennifer Love Hewitt who, while those kinds of things hurt her feelings, she is able to rise above it and be true to herself. That to me is normal and noble in this day and age.

No comments: