Friday, December 14, 2007

Paid Online Surveys

Have you ever been a member of a paid survey site? I have been doing surveys for a few years now and have found that some of them really do pay for the "work" you do. The one I have been a member of the longest is LightSpeed. Unfortunately, when our big move happened, I forgot about, and didn't have time to complete surveys, so I sort of lost track of what I had done. This morning it occurred to me to logon to the site and see what was going on with my account. I was discouraged to find that 2000 of my points had been forfeited because I didn't exchange them for money or merchandise in the allotted period of time, so I will have to start adding to what I still have and try to get back to where I was. I think I was saving my earnings to get some sort of gaming thing for my kids, but now I think I will just get the cash. Anyway, if you are curious about the whole survey taking gig, you should check out the LightSpeed site at http://www.lightspeedpanel.com and see if you would like to join. Of course, you will not get rich, and like me, if you don't keep up with it, you could lose what you earn, but it is still fun to fill out surveys if you have a little extra time on your hands.

No comments: