Friday, February 12, 2010

I Am No Longer a Reject!

I just got a call this morning that I am being recommended for a job I applied for. It is in the public school system, so I have to wait for the school board to give approval for hiring me, but once the approval is given, off I go. It is not a prestigious job, and it is only for the morning hours, but for me, it seems like the perfect job. I will have the best of both worlds. I will be home until all my kids board their morning buses, I will go to work assisting a little visually impaired child, then I will be home for lunch and the rest of my housewife duties. The icing on the cake is that I will be paid a decent hourly wage for the work. I don't think I could ask for anything more right now. We have tremendous bills that need to be paid, and while this job won't be able to cover them, it will provide me with a little money to put in the bank as a cushion should we come up short. All that I can say right now is: "God is good."

1 comment:

CHESSNOID said...

Congratulations! I hope it is a done deal.

Cheers.

=)