Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting My Fix From Somewhere Else

I just don't know what it is, but I just can't stop playing computer games. A few years ago, I purchased a computer game, Mah Jong Medley from Game House. My goal was to play and solve (i.e. win) each of the puzzle configurations. Things were going along at a good clip until I played the "Night Vision" configuration. I swear I tried to clear those tiles for YEARS! I'm not kidding, either. Then one day, I went to play my game, and my dear husband had decided that "all" my games (I think I had about 3 or 4) were taking up too much space, so he deleted them, and for some reason, I could not reload them on either computer even though I had paid for them. At any rate, I have to admit that I was rather lost without my addiction. I had to find a solution that didn't cost anything and didn't take up space on the computer. It took me awhile, but I discovered the Publisher's Clearing House games site. There are lots of games there--several Mah Jong ones, card games, arcades, sports, you name it and it is probably there. The only drawback, for me is that you have to endure the endless loops of 20 second ads between games. Anyway, I have been playing Maj Jongg Dimensions as well as a couple card games, and that seems to be satisfying my addiction. It is strange how those little games keep calling you back! If you want to play a few (not all of them are great, by the way) go to www.pchgames.com and see if you can kill an hour or two uh three, uh some time!

No comments: