Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ready for the End (of the Election)

I don't know about any of you, but I am ready to get this election over! I am tired of the political ads, the pundits, the rumors, the comedy skits, the debates--all of it. I'm tired. I want it to be over. November 5 will be a great day, I think, uh I hope. There are so many scary things going on right now with the economy, job losses, climate change--ugh! I'm sick of it all. I have decided (I think) who I will be voting for and I'm ready to go. I think the ads should just stop and there should be "radio silence" on all that has to do with the nonsense of this election so that people can do their own research and truthseeking without all the mess of the media. People should quietly go about finding out what they need to know to make up their minds and then. . . just get out and vote for goodness sake. Let's put this election to bed!

No comments: