Friday, November 21, 2008

Cheer Me Up, Stephen Colbert!


I've been feeling a little stressed out and blue this week. Lots of changes are in store for us starting this weekend and with change comes stress. Tomorrow we meet with our real estate agent to discuss how to market our house in this crappy economy. I know what the reality is, but the thing that is bumming me out so completely is that even if we sell our house here, we will not necessarily have any money to put down on a house back in Indiana. My husband is getting a promotion and makes an excellent wage, but we may not have any money to put down on a house which means that we will probably have to find someplace to rent. Finding a place to rent in the school district we want to be in and with the capacity to house all six of us and our dog seems like an almost impossible task. The other big change is that my husband will start his new job on Monday, which is great, but I will be here (600 miles away) with the girls trying to sell this house. The one thing that I have to look forward to is the Stephen Colbert Christmas Special that will be airing on Comedy Central on Sunday evening. I am looking forward to it. Jon Stewart will be on singing a duet with Mr. Colbert, the two sound pretty good together! I need a little Christmas cheer and this may just be the thing to lift me up. The show premieres on November 23 at 10:00 PM, and the DVD will be available on November 25. Cheer me up, Stephen!

No comments: