Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wheeeee! I Got the Wii Stuff

In my last post I was starting my quest for a Wii Fit and/or Mario Kart game for my girls for Christmas. I was not looking forward to running in and out of stores searching frantically for something that just isn't in stock--anywhere! I decided to take the easy route and get what I wanted from ebay. The thing is that I don't think I really saved too much money, but since I got to the ebay site through my sendearnings.com portal, I will get cash back for my purchase and the shipping was free. In addition, I purchased my games as a bundle, so that was much easier than trying to search around ebay for the two items separately. Yay, me!
Please see my sendearnings.com ad to the right of my posts if you are interested in joining. I got a check for $35.00 a couple of weeks ago from purchases and emails I had read. It is on the up and up, and for me, any little bit of money I can get is a help!

No comments: