Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nothing Inspiring

It seems I haven't had much to blog about recently. There just isn't anything but the same old things that I have blogged about before. I still think the "cash for clunkers" is stupid. I'm still worried about the healthcare reform bill that is being so hurriedly pushed through. I still can't believe my kids have to go back to school on August 13! Not only is it a Thursday, it is in the hottest part of the SUMMER!!!! Forget going shopping for "school clothes." My kids are going to be wearing the shorts they ended the school year with. I am still trying to find things that are still packed away from our move here in March, and I still hate doing house work. So, there you have it, my latest non-inspired blog entry!

2 comments:

MeanDonnaJean said...

Yer poor kids gotta go back to school on August 13th???? Don't yer area's Board of Ed understand that's still SUMMERTIME for crissake? And kids just AIN'T supposed to go to school in the summertime...unless it's strictly for summer school, that is.

I think ya outta start a petition. Let the kids enjoy a REAL summer vacation!!!

Hippopop said...

I think starting that early in the summer is stupid! August is also the hottest month of the summer! How do they expect the kids to concentrate?????