Friday, September 11, 2009

Eight Years Later. . .

It is now eight years after the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the American people. So much has changed. I was wondering this morning if the changes have been for the better or for the worse. Are you better than you were eight years ago? Have you changed? Has the country changed for the better, or is it worse? Eight years ago I was awaiting the arrival of my fourth child; another girl. After the morning of September 11, 2001, I was unsure bringing another child into the world was a good thing, but I couldn't turn back. She was born exactly two weeks later. Things were not back to normal. Things were still strange. She is a great and and interesting little girl now. I hope her world is a peaceful, and happy one. I'm still waiting to find out. How is your post 9/11 world?

No comments: