Friday, April 30, 2010

I Love Fridays!

In honor of my new, more positive attitude, I would like to say that I love Fridays! I liked Fridays before I started working because it felt like something (the week???) had been completed, and everything would start afresh again on Monday. Now that I have my little part-time job and I have earned a couple of paychecks, I LOVE Fridays--every other one, especially. There is nothing in the world like seeing that a deposit has been made in your bank account. It is very satisfying. Along the same lines is my satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment with regard to this blog. I have been blogging for a few years now and have been trying to make my blog something that is pleasant and enjoyable to read. I also wanted to see if I could earn a little money with my casual writing, and I have. With the Google AdSense, I have slowing been building up my blog's money making ability, that is a great feeling too. Thank you for reading and you truly can make money with a simple, blog/journal.

No comments: