Friday, May 7, 2010

Next-To-Last Bonnie Hunt Show

It is unbelievable  to me that "The Bonnie Hunt Show" has been canceled, but that embarrassing, and slightly disturbing "Tyra Banks Show" continues to have life. I just don't get it. The Bonnie Hunt Show was so funny and zany, informational, uplifting, and sometimes tear jerking. Why in the world has it been canceled? I hope the powers that be have huge plans for Bonnie. She is one of the most generous, and genuine entertainment personalities.  It is a shame no one really gives her a real chance to showcase her talent and wonderful personality. I had a dream last night that I gave Bonnie a huge hug and told her I would see her later (as if. . . she doesn't even know who I am) so I hope my dream was a premonition and that Bonnie Hunt will be offered some other, better show (time, production company, tv station, etc.) so that more people will get to be blessed with her crazy comedy and big heart.

No comments: