Monday, August 18, 2008

Bonnie Hunt Show is Coming September 8th!


I have a lot to look forward to after the Olympics are over. The first thing is that the girls will be going back to school in a couple of weeks and this is the first year I will have the whole school day to myself since my youngest will be in school all day. The second thing I have to look forward to is the premeire of "The Bonnie Hunt Show" on NBC daytime. I have loved Bonnie since the first time I saw her. You might recognize her from the "Beethoven" movies, "The Green Mile", or from her short lived sitcom, "Life With Bonnie." I think she is the funniest, most sincere television personalities out there. She is perhaps even funnier than Ellen DeGeneres. I think the show will be a hoot. She is just a naturally funny person and I love to watch her in action. The show is on NBC and the website is http://www.thebonniehuntshow.com/ if you want to see some funny clips or get tickets to her show. I can't wait for September 8th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog while searching for Bonnie Hunt fans. Seeing as you previewed The Bonnie Hunt Show, I thought you might be interested in sharing some promo clips with your readers as a follow up. Follow the link below for the clips:
http://m80im.com/newsroom/2008/08/20/the-bonnie-hunt-show-promos/

Any feedback is appreciated!

Cheers,
Eric

*M80 encourages full transparency; please feel free to disclose that M80 contacted you on behalf of Warner Bros.