Thursday, March 5, 2009

Again, Google Adsense Amazes Me!

For all of you bloggers out there who have not signed up for Google AdSense, I just want you to know that all of a sudden, my earnings have exploded! I have been using Google Adsense to earn a little extra money, and at first, I was very discouraged. Weeks and weeks went by without even one click. Now, a little over a year later, things have changed. I have realized that even though my blogging is really just my silly little thoughts about my insignificant life, people really do read what I write and people, for whatever reason, do click on the ads displayed on my blog. If you doubt it, all I have to say is just try it. It won't cost you anything. The one thing you do have to do though is write new posts frequently. That has really made the difference for me. So, go ahead, what are you waiting for? Just try Google AdSense and see what happens.

No comments: