Friday, March 6, 2009

I Just Can't Win the Game!

I have rather embarrassing addiction. I hate to admit it but I have been playing a silly little game on RealArcade for something like three years. The game I am addicted to is Mah Jong Medley. When I first purchased the game, I thought I would go through the puzzles in order, solving one, moving on to the next one. Well, so much for that! The first few puzzles I did, I won after maybe two or three tries. I progressed to the one named "Night Vision" which is supposed to look like a pair of night vision glasses. I swear! This stinkin' game is going to drive me crazy! I have lost that particular puzzle over 5000 times! No joke, I have played and lost over 5000 times. My kids just say, "Mom, why don't you just move on to the next puzzle?" but there is something in me that is just obsessive enough that I can't leave it without clearing the tiles off the board. I just can't walk away from something that I haven't finished. I am going to solve that puzzle even if it takes another 5000 tries!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Agreed!!! Let me know if you ever win it! I'm wondering if there IS a way to win this one?