Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Acai Berry Update

This week I am trying to catch up on questions and requests from some readers. I posted about ordering and trying the Acai Berry supplements along with the Total Cleanse. Unfortunately, the news to report back is a little disappointing and also incomplete. I started the supplements and used them exactly as directed on the package, however a couple of weeks into it, I got sick, so I ended up getting out of the habit of taking the capsules. During the few weeks that I was taking the Acai Berry supplements and Total Cleanse, I really didn't notice any kind of change, so I'm not convinced that they work--for me anyway. I was in the middle of selling a house and moving my family 600 miles, so things were not ideal for keeping track of what was going on with my body. I think I will try it again; maybe try a different brand and see if I notice any difference. So for right now, I would have to say, save your money and just take a brisk walk everyday. You'll probably get faster results from that than Acai Berry alone.

No comments: