Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Adam Lambert--Great Singer, But Scary

I think Adam Lambert is probably the best singer, and probably the most ready to become a pop star than all the remaining cast members of this season's American Idol show. I wonder why, with his being so good, he hasn't already been recording records and doing concerts and things. It seems that others on past shows (Carly comes to mind) who don't really have the chops, have had record deals. Why hasn't Adam? Even if he doesn't win, he will definitely have a bright career after this show. With all that being said, I just don't like him much. He is sort of spooky; there's just something about him that makes me feel a little scared of him. Sometimes when he sings, he sort of screams and it just puts me off. Last night's song was beautiful, though. I'm betting he's going to win, even though he isn't my favorite. I rather like Danny Gokey--he doesn't scare me as much! Just an afterthought. . .Has anyone else noticed how ginormous Adam Lambert looks when he is standing next to Ryan Seacrest? Check it out tonight, you'll see what I mean.

No comments: