Thursday, April 2, 2009

Laundry Trouble

Okay, so sorry, readers, but you will just have to indulge me on this one. Something has been happening recently that I just have to throw onto the housewife's trash heap. We have a king sized bed. I don't really like the bed for several reasons, but one of the biggest reasons is the stupid sheets. The sheets are so hard to fold! I have never mastered the folding of any size fitted sheet. The corners are just too hard. There is no way to fold them neatly regardless of size, but I digress. The thing that has been honking me off lately is the fitted sheet getting so fire-truckin' tangled in the dryer! It has happened three times now. If I happen to have any other smaller item in the dryer with it, the sheet (doesn't matter which one of the fitted sheets I have) it will force the poor smaller item in to one of the corners and twist and twist and twist. The item doesn't get dry and is wrinkled beyond recognition. I just have had it! It takes twice as long to dry everything because Mr. Smart Alec Fitted Sheet bullies everyone else in the dryer. I don't know what I am going to do. I am at my wits-end. Maybe I will just not use Mr. Fitted Sheet anymore. That will show him who's boss!!!

No comments: