Thursday, April 30, 2009

Adam Lambert in Bottom Three

Adam Lambert was in the bottom three of the American Idol contestants last night. I am not really surprised though. I think people think he is so good he can't lose, so they assume he is getting votes. In my opinion, Adam is a pretty good singer who screams some of his songs and sticks his pointy tongue out in creepy ways when he sings. I think even if he doesn't win American Idol he will still get some kind of recording deal. He is weird, and scary and creepy, and a giant of an effeminate man, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. Kris Allen and Danny Gokey are more to my liking, but the proof is in the voting. It should end up being an interesting final few weeks. -----By the way, Allison has a great voice, but seems a little immature for winning the whole thing. What do I know, anyway?

No comments: