Monday, June 22, 2009

That One Obsession

I last wrote about my obsession with winning the "Night Vision" puzzle on Mah Jong Medley in March of this year. At that time I have played that darn game around 5000 time without clearing off all the tiles. Well, I am writing again a mere three months later as frustrated as ever! I still have not won that game. All I want to do is just clear all the tiles from that configuration. Is that too much to ask? Am I so dumb that after nearly 6000 tries, I cannot do it? My goal was to start on the first page of puzzles and work in order, clearing each one. I have been stuck on that stupid puzzle for something like three years! Three years, I tell you! What in the world is wrong with me. Now it has becoume even more of an obsession because it has gone on so long. I cannot, and will not admit defeat! That puzzle will not get the better of me! Even if my kids make fun of me, I will not stop trying. That thing has to be put to rest! Even if it's the last thing I do!

1 comment:

recovery said...

i too have played that game over 7000 times and cannot beat it! it drives me crazy. i cant even get below 50 tiles! whats the deal? is there a flaw? just wanted to say hello and that i too am obsessed at beating that game.