Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Love Marshall's

In my last post, I was complaining about the awful shopping experience I had at Kohl's department store. Today I would like to report that I LOVE Marshall's. I have always liked shopping at Marshall's, and TJMaxx as well. But yesterday I hit the jackpot at Marshall's. I kept finding really good stuff at really good prices. I wasn't intending to purchase anything for myself, but I ended up getting two pairs of jeans and one pair of Dockers, but the real bargain was a shirt I got for my sixteen year old daughter. She likes the Juicy Couture brand of clothing and accessories. I think the prices are outrageous--even at the outlet we used to live near in Virginia. Anyway, yesterday I found a Juicy tee shirt that had originally been $68.00 (can you believe that????) and it was on the rack at Marshall's for $7.00. I was going to keep it back and give it to her for her birthday in December, but I just couldn't wait. I also found a cute Juicy Couture canvas bag at Marshall's a few weeks ago that I got for her--that will definitely be a birthday gift. It was originally $75.00 and I got it for $30.00. I just love having a great shopping expericence. It makes me feel so much better about buying brand name items if I don't pay full price for them. I think today I will make a trip to TJMaxx to see what kind of things they have.

No comments: