Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dancing With the Stars and American Idol--Can I Handle It?

Don't know why, but I just really enjoy watching "Dancing With the Stars." My husband and I took a ballroom dancing class several years ago. I was awful. I have a very sensitive neck, and the dancing really took a toll on it. It took a couple of weeks after the classes ended before I could even turn my head. So, anyway, my family and I watched the first installment of "Dancing" and it looks like it is going to be another interesting season. I also have more reason to watch this season since my cousin and her dance partner, who are trying to get their professional dancing careers really going could be on the show. They were in Los Angeles when the show was filming the back stories on the dancers, and may even end up in the background. Good for them, they have been working hard and would like to get some work that pays a little better. Tonight will be a marathon TV watching night since both "Dancing With the Stars" and "American Idol" are both on. We will be going into musical reality show shock tonight! Oh well, this week is my kids' Spring Break, so bring it on!

No comments: