Friday, March 7, 2008

List of Things That Are Currently Annoying Me

Whenever I don't have anything specific to blog about, I like to make lists. Today I feel like listing all the annoying things in my life right now. Here they are:

1. Purcellville, Virginia
2. Northern Virginia in general
3. The veterinarian that I took my dog to yesterday--very cold and not nice!
4. My husband
5. My house
6. Being so far from family
7. My lack of motivation
8. My lack of money
9. Propane gas for heat
10. The price of gasoline
11. Grocery shopping
12. The price of food in general
13. The cellulite in my thighs and butt
14. Easter is too early this year
15. Daylight savings time--doesn't save anybody anything--what a joke!
16. Lack of movie theaters in Loudoun County
17. The price of movie tickets here
18. My hair
19. Laundry detergent that smells like flowers; bring back the true Original Scent Gain!!!
20. Cooking
21. Figuring out what to cook every stinkin' day of every stinkin' week of every stinkin' year.
22. My husband always putting his yucky feet on me when I am trying to sleep.
23. No place to shop in this stupid town
24. My dishwasher
25. I don't have any friends

So there you have it. It doesn't really change anything and certainly won't win any writing prizes, but at least I got it out of my system.

No comments: