Tuesday, December 16, 2008

19 Years of Marriage Deserves Meat!

I have always had a difficult time figuring out what to give my husband for our anniversary. He never needs anything. He doesn't particularly like clothes; he already has every possible tool (hand and electric) that any one man could possibly want, so I have a hard time finding unique and usable gifts for my dear one. This year (today to be precise) is our 19th wedding anniversary. The past couple of years have been pretty tough on our relationship, and this year, he is 600 miles away, so I feel like I need to give my husband a special gift this year. I thought and thought, and finally it came to me! He loves meat. He gets so excited if I fix a steak for him, so I did some checking to see if Omaha Steaks was one of the stores I could shop through the www.sendearnings.com website. Sure enough, it was, so shopping I did. I chose a nice assortment of steaks and a cheesecake for his gift. While I was there, I also ordered a few things to have on hand for the next week when we have out-of-state visitors here. Right now Omaha Steaks is offering free shipping and it looks like the gift of meat will be here right when my husband arrives back home for the holidays. I don't think I could have found a more perfect gift this year!

1 comment:

Dalia said...

Nice article and I appreciate your views!! Omaha Steaks is really a right place for gourmet food gifts.