Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Gift of Food

I don't know about any of you, but I enjoy getting gift baskets and food gifts; that is I would enjoy them if anyone would ever want to send me anything like that. One year my sister sent us Kim & Scott Gourmet Pretzels (which were delicious), and also several years ago she sent us Wolferman's English muffins--something the whole family could use! I loved those gifts! Ever since then, though, we haven't been sent anything like that. This year, I decided to send my siblings and grandmother Wolferman's English muffins. I carefully chose an assortment that I thought each family would enjoy, so I hope they really do! This year, have had a difficult time getting out anywhere to shop, so the internet has really been a godsend! With trying to sell the house, having sick girls every few days, and other things going on around here, there seems to be little time to drive to anyplace that I could shop. I found out that the possiblities for sending gifts using the internet are endless. Even with all the bad stuff that is surrounding us these days, I'm glad I'm living in a time when all I have to do is enter information into this little "box" and ta-da! I've sent a gift! There is nothing like the 21st century!

No comments: