Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Got Nuttin'

I really don't have much to blog about this week. The girls are down to their final ten days of school, the weather seems to be marching on toward summer temperatures, and I am still trying to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. Not much is going on! In the dark circle department, I read that putting zinc oxide on them will help. I am trying that now, but it is awful messy, and certainly the white, thick, zinc oxide cream makes the circles disappear. You just can't go out and be seen in public that way. People would think you are crazy! I have just been doing it at night. I have to say that the stuff does seal the moisture in! Anyway, that is all I have to say for today. Maybe something more interesting will happen later in the week. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: