Thursday, May 7, 2009

Love To Rant? Why Not Get Paid For It?

I feel like I am a professional ranter. Well, you know, I think my family thinks I am a professional ranter. I can go on and on about something that gets me upset or some if I observe some injustice occurring. Until recently, my only outlet for my ranting was my husband and daughters. They are accustomed to my ranting. Sometimes my rants are funny, so they get a kick out of my tales, but sometimes they just roll their eyes and sit there staring at me. If you like to rant about stuff--anything really, and are met with rolling eyes or blank stares like I am, then please check out WriteBite. It is a website that actually pays you to rant. It is a fairly new site, so I am just getting started. My most recent rant is about how unhappy and humorless this week seems to be turning out. I also have one that is similar to one of my posts on blogger.com about the nosy neighbor who had the gall to inspect our new Invisible Fence installation. Anyway, if your rant happens to have the highest rating (bites) that week, you get paid 25 bucks. Pretty cool, huh? So, if you are a ranter like me, visit www.writebite.com and maybe you can earn a little pocket money!

1 comment:

WriteBite said...

Thanks for the mention!