Thursday, May 14, 2009

Read My Rant

Hey readers, please go to http://www.writebite.com and read my rant about bloggers writing their blogs on a black background. It drives me crazy, and I am sure you all have read blogs that have white words typed onto a black background. I think it is very rude of bloggers to do this. If you really want someone to read what you have written, don't make them go blind by reading it. I once had a blog that I really thought was great. I was writing a story that I thought people would be interested in reading. When I went back to read what I wrote, I realized that no one would read it because the background was black and the white print was too much for my eyes to take so I changed it to make it a more pleasant read. Anyway, please go to Write Bite and vote on my rant. While you are there, maybe you could leave a rant of your own and earn some cash!

No comments: