Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not Much to Blog About

I have sort of hit a dry spell for things to write about. The school year is coming to a close, so there are lots of end-of-the-year activities like Field Day, Carnival Day, field trips and finals, so that has been what has been filling the girls' days. The weather is finally warming up, my garden is planted and showing signs of sprouts, I hired a guy (I think he was an illegal immigrant) who did some mighty fine work to help the drainage problem in our backyard and basement, and the softball season is coming to a close. All is (almost) right with the world, which means there isn't much other than the usual price of gasoline to gripe about, so my blogging has not been very active. At any rate, things are okay and there are only 425 days 11 hours 52 minutes and 46 seconds before we are free to move back to Indiana. I think I can wait that long

No comments: