Monday, March 22, 2010

Hydrolyze Dark Circle Cream

Okay everyone, here we go again. Back in December of 2008, I wrote a post on this blog about a product called "Hydrolize" that was supposed to get rid of dark circles under a person's eyes. I have received countless comments and e-mails regarding this product, so I think I need to update my information. The name of the product is now "Hydrolyze" I think all they did was change the spelling. I have yet to receive any positive feedback on this product. The only thing I have received is complaints about requesting the "free" trial. With regard to this product free means $6.95, or sometimes $12.95. Once you sign up for the trial, you will be billed monthly for around $69.95. It also appears that it is next to impossible to cancel your "subscription" to this product. I tried to find an address or a company name on the website, but there just isn't any contact information. I have also tried to look this product up on the Better Business Bureau website, but came up with nothing. So, my best advice regarding this product is NOT to purchase even the "free" trial. I would still like to know if  the product works, but it seems that everyone who has ordered is has been so caught up in the monthly payment scam of it, that they haven't really gotten to use the product. No matter how you spell it, Hydrolize or Hydrolyze, be very careful and do not fall into the billing trap they set for people like me who are desperate to get rid of their dark circles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, here is the hydrolize SCAM, after mailing my free trial jars back. I was billed twice in March. When I call to inform them they say it shows that I returned the "TONER". After DEBATING FOREVER(and getting out my own recorder) with the the girl...she say's o.k. we will credit your account. And I said, "Well I want to tell you one more thing before you do. One more part of the puzzle,Ijust remembered. When I recieved my hydrolize I had to fill out a card and mail it in to get my free toner. The package I sent couldn't have had toner in it because I recieved that weeks after I mailed back the hydrolize!" Plus they gave my info to a budget saver, I know this because they pronounced my name wrong like hydrolize misspelled it. I said ok I will try your "deal" for a dollar. They were suppose to send me info. Week's later I still had nothing come in the mail. Then I got a call 'thank you for keeping your budget saver current' I am like hey I never got any info. 'Well you are at 300..' "no 200..." 'Oh that is the problem we have your address wrong.' The phone disconnected, no one called back. I figured he'd send it. Nope haven't got it. But I was charged. I see the number on my statement and called it..'No problem we will credit your account 24.95' I am like ,yeah what about the dollar? 'ok we will credit you the dollar also' So yes in the end I was credited but the arguing and possible overdrawn fee's isn't worth a free trial. Are they really trying to make money off a great "product" or a great "scam". I won't ever sign up for a free trial again!! They have ruined it. I am so serious!

Hippopop said...

Dear Anonymous,

I am so sorry about your experience. There isn't a single person who has responded to my blog who has had a good experience with Hydrolyze. It seems a shame because if the product really works, then their poor business practices are getting in the way of people using and reordering their product. Not even one of my readers has said that the product works or is worth the money and hassle. Thank you so much for your comment. Keep looking for something that works and write back to me.