Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Hypnotic Secret

Just curious if anyone has tried "The Hypnotic Secret" cds or downloads from Dr. Harlan Kilstein. It all sounds intriguing and I would like to try it, but I just don't have the money to spend on the stuff. If anyone has tried it and has feedback one way or the other, please leave me a comment. I sure could use a little positive energy in my life right now! I am also curious about the "Law of Attraction" idea. Does that stuff really work? How does it jibe with Christian beliefs????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me preface with, i have a solid christian background. So, the movie, the secret, was for me an interesting eye opener. Surprisingly, there were a ton of inexplicable truths in the movie like, 98% of the people control 5, or 10% of the world's wealth, and the more you incessantly complain about a thing, the worse it tends to grow. I have been following the premise suggested in the secret and since then, i have opened a new store location, got a 3bedroom house paid for, and a slew of other amazing and prosperous things. If it can work for me it can work for anyone. But i promise you this! It is extremely difficult to retrain your brain to just speak positively-ONLY POSITIVE! Get it? That's the whole thing! Try it! All i can say more is i have friends that are very prosperous and they only speak positively (long before the secret came along) and i have friends with a ton of problems, like the lady i had dinner with tonight. i haven't seen her in 5 years and all she did was complain about all of the same problems that she's been having for the past 5 and 10 years, and some of them are much worse now. So, there you go!
In closing: Grab a pen and pad and write down what it would look and feel like to be living in your perfect world, in the present tense. Then, every morning & evening read that piece of paper and mentally experience everything on your list of wants. I don't know how it works, but it does. it slowly comes into your life. good luck & god bless!