Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Out of Stock

This is one thing I do that just drives me crazy; I see something I want or need to purchase and either can't make up my mind or for some reason am so indecisive that I wait too long and the item is gone. I did just that over the last few weeks. I have been shopping online in my own "personal mall" with My Power Mall to get some furniture that I needed for my new house. I ordered a bunch of kitchen things (dining chairs, table, barstools, etc.) at Target.com. I also found a bed at KMart.com that was in the Martha Stewart line of furniture. It had several 5-star reviews, so I thought it would be a good bed to buy for our guest room. I hemmed and hawed for awhile, and as usual didn't order it when I should have. My husband asked me about the bed today, probably because he has been making flight arrangements for his mother to come here for Christmas. I went to KMart.com this morning to order the bed and guess what? The bed is no longer available. Man am I stupid! Why didn't I just order it a couple of weeks ago? Now I don't have a be for my mother-in-law to sleep on. I am so annoying! Throw that one the trash heap, why don't ya!

No comments: