Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sometimes Things Just Suck

I really am not a complainer. I have been a pretty positive person my whole life. The life I have is a good one, but sometimes stuff just sucks! It seems that this whole year, we have had nothing but struggles and worries and saddness. It seems like everything for us this year has been one big conflict or mess after another. We just can't seem to come up for air before the next thing comes at us. We have two huge mortgages because we moved before our house sold. We live 600 miles away from our old house, so its not like we can just zip over there to check on it or do anything with it. What is so frustrating is that some people don't like the colors of it, or the floorplan or the view from the back. When we were looking for houses, the last thing that would keep me from buying a house was the color of the kitchen! For heaven's sake, paint is relatively inexpensive and I would almost always bet that no matter what color our kitchen is, someone would not like it. Why can't the people looking at the house just make an offer and see if we will give them credit toward paint. Sheeesh, this is getting old. The other thing that sucks right now is that our cars are old and need to be replaced. We spent last Friday buying a car so that my husband can get to work, but our Suburban now needs $1200.00 of work done on it. Where is that money going to come from? We can't catch a break. I sure will be looking forward to a new year, and hopefully a little easier time of it.

No comments: