Friday, November 30, 2007

Google Yourself!

Have you ever done a Google search for yourself. It's weird, isn't it? I googled myself and found out that there is someone out there with my same name, but she lives in New Jersey and is the general manager of a gym. She apparently made some news by banning grunting in her gym. I didn't read any of the articles because they sounded a little boring, actually. I also saw that a little piece I wrote about the death of our pet hamster is out there. I used the Google search for my daughters as well and found absolutely nothing out there for two of the names and a bunch of stuff out there for the other two of my daughters. I didn't read any of that stuff either because most of it was in Italian! So, I was glad to see that my older girls are obeying the rules of using the internet and that my oldest one has not posted anything on the internet about herself. Good going girls! I think I will Google my maiden name. One time my brother got a call from the Colorado State Police asking him if he knew a woman with my same name. He said he knew his sister's name (me), but that I had never been in Colorado. This woman had robbed a bank or something. It is a little unnerving to know someone is out there doing things, for good or evil, and has the same name as you. So, go Google yourself. You might find out something juicy!

No comments: