Saturday, November 3, 2007

Target.com and My Power Mall

I just finished putting together the last chair from my target.com order yesterday. I have to say I am very pleased with all of my purchases. This was sort of an experiment, because I am usually skeptical of at-home business "opportunities, and on-line shopping, but I bit the bullet and tried both in one fell-swoop. I signed up for my own mall through www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/64797, and then I did some shopping. I love Target stores, but there isn't one very close to me, so Target.com in my "mall" was a fantastic alternative. I ordered 7 dining chairs, 2 barstools and one table for my kitchen. I received all pieces in less than one week, and everything is solid, looks great and the best of all, all of that stuff only cost me $560.00--including shipping! I also got a commission on what I sold to myself through my mall. I think I will try it again. I need some bedroom furniture before our company comes for the holidays.

No comments: