Friday, September 19, 2008

Bush Rushes in to "Save" Economy

Make no mistake about it, I am not a fan of President Bush. I never have been. I recall the day he took the oath of office. I had a bad feeling about him and just felt like our country was in for an interesting ride, to say the least. All the bad feelings I have had for President Bush have pretty much been proven. He is not a good leader. He is not all that bright. He was in the job for the wrong reasons. We should never have trusted our country to this man. The state the country is in right now, at this very moment, makes me sick, and while all of it cannot be blamed on one man, I attribute most of it to him and his cohorts. The emergency measures the government has had to take today should never have had to happen. Lazy leadership, and greed are to blame and who better to blame that the man at the top. Maybe it is his last hurrah--to rush in and save the day so that he can go out of office feeling like he has not been the cause or the catalyst for much of the troubles we are facing now. He messed up, plan and simple. He is leaving a terrible mess for the next group of leaders to deal with. I don't like it and it never should have happened. I can't wait for President Bush to leave; go away, never to be heard from again. God help the next President! It is going to be a huge undertaking to even take baby steps toward mending all that Mr. Bush has torn apart.

No comments: