Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Bonnie Hunt Show: Pretty Good

I didn't get to do any blogging done yesterday since is was "one of those" days. One unplanned thing after another happened, but I did get to watch most of Bonnie Hunt's new talk show. It was pretty good, and was kind of similar to the fictional talk show she "hosted" on her short-lived sitcom a few years ago. I am looking forward to watching the show regularly, and I hope that in time she will be able to get some really interesting and fun guests on her show. Not that Robin Williams isn't fun--he was a lot to watch--but I wanted more. Anyway, the show was pretty good and I will certainly be a regular viewer. One question though: what in the world is she drinking out of that huge dog bowl sized mug on her desk? The vessel is lovely with the flowers and things, but good grief, the thing is huge!

No comments: