Monday, September 22, 2008

Dancing With the Stars--Again

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Dancing With the Stars, but it seems like the show has more than one "season." I am looking forward to it, I guess, but at the same time, I'm a little tired of it. It seems like there are two seasons, and maybe that is the problem. I also am a big fan of the series, Lost, but it seems that it has the opposite problem from Dancing With the Stars--less than one season. Not all that long ago, there was the Fall lineup of shows and the season would run from the end of September to sometime in May. Now there isn't any predictablilty. Two seasons of DWTS and a season of Lost that starts in Decemeber or January and only runs until May. Then, of course, there are the shows like The New Adventures of Old Christine, and Pushing Daisies that seem to just fade away without any warning, or the shows that are moved around to so many different days that the viewer can't ever find it. Television viewing just isn't what it used to be. So, I will catch as much of the season premiere of Dancing With the Stars as I can tonight (kid has a softball game ) and just try to figure out the other shows as they start up again. Such worries I have!

No comments: