Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Converting Car to Water Powered Hybrid

I have been researching and studying this idea quite a bit. I have visited several websites that offer books that tell you how to convert your gasoline engine into a hydrogen hybrid. I blogged about this idea before and got some interesting feedback that said that actually, water for fuel can work, but it is not widely talked about. In my research, I found a few sites that offer their books for sale for between $100 and $300. After receiving postive feedback about the viability of such a conversion and reviewing the websites, I came back to the first "water for fuel" website I found www.water4gas.com and found that right now the price of the book is $97 and the fellow who wrote the book and came up with the system gives you permission to replicate his system. That means that once you have experience converting your own car, you can turn around and do it for other people, and perhaps make a little profit from it. I was discussing this idea with my husband last night, and as crazy and (perhaps) risky as it sounds, I think we might purchase the book and try to convert our old 1997 Ford Taurus station wagon to see if indeed the water for gas idea can work. I am excited to try, and with gas prices only going up, we really don't have that much to lose. I will keep you posted on our results.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I was just wondering if it worked.

Thank you.

Sharon