Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Strangers-No Need to See the Movie, the Trailer is Creepy Enough!

Okay, I don't usually do two posts in one day, but I forgot that I wanted to write something about that creepy movie that is due out in theaters on May 30th. The movie is called "The Strangers" and I couldn't find out a whole lot about it--that must mean that the movie stinks, but I really don't need to see the movie, the trailers that have been running on television are enough to freak me out! Those white-faced masks are SCAREY!!!!! As a matter of fact I had to quickly cover my six-year-old's eyes a couple of nights ago because that thing came on right as I was taking her up to bed. I just knew it was going to frighten the crap out of her, and this time, her fright is well founded. The trailer says the movie is based on a true story--I couldn't find anything about it when I did a quick search this morning, but I am sure there is more to come. I like a little scare from a movie now and then, but this one just seems creepier than what my 44 year old heart can take!

1 comment:

cube said...

It would have to be a really good movie to make me go see horsey-faced Liv Tyler star in it.