Thursday, May 1, 2008

Maytag Refrigerator Can Be Thrown on the Trash Heap!

Here's something for my trash heap. My eight month old Maytag side-by-side refrigerator isn't working. That's right the darn thing has only been in use since August 2007, and it has now decided to stop working. Of course, I just went to the store and bought over $200.00 worth of groceries, so that makes it all the more sucky. I had to throw away a bunch of stuff and the rest I stuffed into our old (18 years, to be exact) Amana refrigerator that I bought when we first got married. That thing seems to be indestructable, but Maytags I am not all that impressed with. We had a "top of the line" Maytag in our other house, with the stainless steel housing, and that thing had some mechanical trouble along with a rusting issue. At any rate, I am sitting here waiting for the repairman to come between 12:00 and 3:00 this afternoon, and wondering how much this eight month old piece of crap is going to cost me.

No comments: