Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Eewwwwww!

This morning my daughter had an early morning orthodontist appointment so she didn't get to eat breakfast. After her appointment, I decided to run through the McDonald's drive-thru to get something quick for her to eat on the way back to school. Let me preface this post by saying that this particular McDonalds is the only fast food restaurant in this dinky little town. It is constantly busy, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why. It has to be, without any doubt in my mind, the worst McDonalds in the country. It is squished into a tiny little lot on the main drag through town. I am unable to park in the parking lot because if you park there, you will be trapped! Anyway, the drive-thru must have been set up by an idiot because the speaker for ordering is nowhere near the menu. Although I have been to McDonalds many times throughout my lifetime, I have not memorized the menu. I had no clue what to order. Not only could I not figure out what to order, I could not understand the guy squawking at me from the other end of the speaker. English was definitely NOT his first language! So, I ended up ordering a bacon, egg and cheese bagel breakfast sandwich for each of us. I get the thing, and by now am having one of my famous "low blood sugar"attacks, and I take a bite. What the ?????? Out squished this most unnatural, neon yellow sauce!!!!! Eewwwww!!! What is that crap, and when did they start putting it on breakfast sandwiches? It tasted like a cross between ranch salad dressing and some horrible kind of mustard? What moron thought that would taste good? I don't know what the world is coming to. If McDonalds is slipping, then I guess the world really is coming to an end. Yucko!

No comments: