Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm Ready for the Westminster Dog Show!


My mistress has stepped out to get the mail, so I thought I would take this opportunity to put a plug in for the Westminster Dog Show that starts today. All those snooty dogs! I'm just at pretty and smart as they are! As a matter of fact, I was just admiring myself in the window last night. I am looking better than ever! Who cares that my favorite thing to do is roll around in all that great smelling stuff the deer leave behind in my mistress's yard? I can't wait to see all those fancy pants dogs strutting around. I know I could do all that and more. I bet they can't wave, or sing or dance or play the piano like I can! Oh well, I can dream can't I? I know my family loves me no matter what. Here is a picture of me. I'm pretty cute even if I'm not Westminster Dog Show material!

No comments: