Sunday, February 3, 2008

Manning vs. Brady Tonight!

The time has finally arrived. It's Super Bowl Sunday! Actually, I'm not all that interested in the "big game" since I am a Colts fan, but at any rate, I thought I would put my two cents in about the game tonight. There has been a lot of talk about the two opposing quarterback, Eli Manning and Tom Brady. I have to say that I do not care one bit for Tom Brady. Everything about him says to me that his is a cad, a playboy and not someone to look up to. All of the sexy ads with him posing in his underwear are just unappealing. The thing that makes him the most unattractive and unworthy of praise is his behavior toward his former girlfriend and his infant son. Very uncool. Now, lets look at Eli Manning. He is not super good-looking. He is quiet and unassuming. He just seems like an all around good guy. He and his brother Peyton must have had parents who took the time to teach them that it is better to be humble and nice and easy going than rich and in the spotlight all the time. So who am I hoping wins the Super Bowl tonight? If it can't be the Colts led by "nice guy" Peyton Manning, I'll take the next best thing and root for the Giants, led by "just-as-nice-guy" Eli Manning. Go Giants!

No comments: