Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Moon Good Luck?

Tomorrow night the moon will be full and the shadow of the earth will overtake it and cause a total eclipse. Tomorrow is also my birthday, so I think it is a gift from the heavens to me! I wonder if that means that I will have a lucky year? I sure hope so. After the last year I had, I would really be thankful for some good things to come my way. In addition to the lunar eclipse, Saturns rings are also supposed to be visible. The next lunar eclipse will not occur until the year 2010, so I want to make this one count. The only thing that could ruin the viewing is that we are supposed to be getting a wintery mix of weather tomorrow night, but that doesn't dampen my hopes and spirits in regard to having a great 44th year!

No comments: