Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year; 2008 Is Gonna Be Great!

I, like many others I know, are very happy to see 2007 end and have a fresh new year. It feels more hopeful. 2007, for us was just about the crappiest year I can remember. This year, my hope is that within a few weeks, our house in Fort Wayne will sell. It has been sitting in this horrible market since the end of July. I also hope to make some friends in this new town we are living in, and I hope to be happy and supportive of my husband. I am also going to seriously look for a job, walk at least 30 minutes three times a week, and yell at my kids less. I am also feeling more hopeful about 2008 because we will be electing A NEW PRESIDENT!!!!!!! That has to be one of the most hopeful things of all. Everyone is ready for change and looking for some shred of hope. I think this might be the year for all of us!

No comments: