Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Now That Christmas is Over, What's Next?

I get a little bummed when Christmas is over. Today, I started taking down some of my Christmas decorations. I am not in a big hurry this year to get them down, but I like to get it all done and put away relatively quickly once I start. So, now I ask myself, "What's next?" Not much goes on between now and Spring. I have no idea what kind of winter we will have here in Northern Virginia since this is the first year we have been here. Right now, the worst weather we have had is wind! We have had three separate bouts of high wind here with the last one resulting in the mangling of our newly purchased trampoline. Anyway, I think I will put off starting any new projects until my mother-in-law leaves (she has been here since December 19). Let's just say that having her here sort of cramps my style and I am biding my time. My biggest project that is in the wings is the behavior contracts I am writing up for my three oldest daughters. Having my MIL here has reinforced the need to rein my oldest ones in. I will be writing more on this subject at a later date, so please check back!

No comments: