Thursday, January 10, 2008

How Did Perez Hilton Do It?

I have long lamented (in my various blogs) that I would love to make money blogging. I have several different blogs and I have to be really honest, I have earned a tiny (and I do mean tiny) bit of money using Google AdSense. It is fun to see that your account is earning money because of something you wrote. For me, however, the money is slow to trickle in. I am fascinated by people like Perez Hilton who somehow find a magical subject to blog about and then all of a sudden explode and the thing becomes quite lucrative. I just haven't found the niche that will earn the kind of money I need. Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and all the others that seem to be bloggers meal tickets just aren't appealing to me. I think they are all shameful and really not worth blogging that much about. Perez Hilton must be a genius with lots of time on his hands. Kudos to him. Maybe what I will do is study him and start blogging about him! I am desperate for money, can you tell?

No comments: